Self-storage spaces are convenient for keeping your personal items safe
Self-storage in Salisbury NC reduces the clutter at your home by offering the much-needed space for your items. Decluttering can help improve the quality of life you lead at home, so it is advisable to get a unit that can fit your needs.
In most cases, renting a self-storage unit will require you to have all the necessary information. Looking through the different solutions can help you get the most out of your needs which is why they make a huge difference. Some of the myths surrounding self-storage can be misleading. Here are some common myths about self-storage that you should know of
Self-storage units are not safe
Self-storage facilities are safer than you may imagine. These facilities are completely equipped with the newest anti-theft technology because some tenants keep incredibly precious items like antiques and critical documents.
The following are some examples of security precautions present in self-storage facilities:
- Computerized access points that require an individual identification code to enter
- Strategically positioned surveillance cameras in crucial locations
- Security staff conducts daily inspections.
- Tenant-specific locks and keys are provided.
You can keep any item in a storage unit
Even though a lot of different objects can be stored, there are some things that you should never put in a storage unit. For more details, be sure to review the storage recommendations.
The following things are dangerous for both your things in storage and the other storage units in the facility:
- Items that spoil quickly, such as food and drinks
- Plants, insects, and other animals
- Items that can catch fire include fuel, paint, oil, and chemicals
- Chemicals and biological contaminants including asbestos, acids, and toxic waste
- Stolen goods and illegal substances
Storage facilities only work for hoarders
Although some hoarders in the real world utilize storage facilities to store surplus items that don’t fit in their homes, that doesn’t mean that regular people don’t also use them.
People employ storage facilities for a number of purposes, including:
- Keeping holiday decorations in storage, such as for Christmas
- Holding onto furniture or supplies when relocating temporarily
- Storing furnishings and equipment while a building, office, or home is being renovated
- Storing automobiles that aren’t in use right now
- Storing outdated paperwork and surplus stock
Here is the best self-storage facility in Salisbury NC
Most of the self-storage facilities are available for personal and commercial use. They keep your personal items secure, so you should find the best self-storage facility in Salisbury for the best results.
Mr. Storage is locally owned and managed with affordable pricing. We have storage facilities in Concord, Salisbury, Harrisburg, Kannapolis NC, and Midland. Contact us today to reserve your unit.