Extra storage space in Kannapolis makes lots of sense for families and businesses. However, choosing the right storage company can be critical to a good or bad storage experience.
You can find plenty of storage unit companies getting rave reviews and offering top-notch security located across the region. However, these nationwide storage space options tend to be expensive, and you lose features you may not be aware of.
Picking a storage space in your area doesn’t need to be too challenging, so to help you on your way, here are a few more things to think about.
Kannapolis NC extra storage space costs
You may find several factors affecting the cost of extra storage space. Much of this can vary, and you would need to check between facilities offering a storage space. Mr. Storage is clear and concise with their pricing.
- Type of storage: Climate-controlled storage units are ideal for storing valuables such as books, appliances, and furniture. Such specialist storage units are typically 20–50 per cent more expensive than regular units. However, based on local companies and purchasing online, you can often find climate-controlled units are not much more costly than conventional drive-up access extra storage space.
- Online Booking: Many renters call in and book via the office. Mr. Storage, for example, lets you reserve units online, and thus with companies offering these sorts of features, you can find savings on storage space.
- Availability: Prices fluctuate daily depending on the number of units available. Locations with a limited number of available units can cost more than those with many unrented storage units at certain times of the year.
- Fees: Many storage companies have prices somewhere along the line. You could find one-off administration fees and insurance. However, some storage facilities will require you to take out your own insurance. Doing this would also save you money for your extra storage space.
Kannapolis top extra storage space sizes
Storage space can come with around five sizes of storage units. A company’s storage space size can range from 50 square feet for mini storage up to 300 square feet. Besides this, you have external parking and more.
Common sizes of extra storage space units are:
- 5 x 10 – walk-in closet
- 10 x 10 – average bedroom
- 10 x 15 – large bedroom
- 10 x 20 – 1 car garage
- 10 x 30 – extra-long 1 car garage
Kannapolis climate-controlled storage is a top requirement
When you need storage space, you can find the most common types asked for climate-controlled storage units no matter the size.
Such units monitor temperatures and humidity in your extra storage space. While such units can cost a little more, what they offer far outweighs the cost.
To learn more about extra storage space, you can contact Mr. Storage, and the staff will be happy to answer any questions. You can also find how easy it is to pay bills or reserve units online without needing to go to the office and mess about with paperwork.